Forums General

3.0 developer

Subscribe to 3.0 developer 14 post(s), 7 voice(s)

hi i love your app and i was wondering if there is a beta version i can test for you on 3.0 beta 5?

Avatar Martin Administrator 7,715 post(s)

There will be soon, probably a couple of weeks from now. We want to make sure that Beta 5 of Firmware 3.0 is the last one.

@Martin : I think there will be more. They disabled a couple of features in beta 5 that are officially supposed to be in the final version. (FW 2.0 had 9 betas).

Thanks Ram.

Any update on biteSMS beta supporting iPhone 3.0 beta 5 ?

If you want to Beta test Firmware 3 Beta 5, then email me at help@bitesms.com

why isnt this going on the beta repo?

Simple, it’s a very early Beta, so I don’t want to spend vast amounts of time fielding questions about known problems, and whether this button should be here or there etc.

It’s a massive release, and it’s still not complete.

So by selecting say 50 users who are already running Beta 5 (and thus somewhat techie) it’s much easier for me to manage and hopefully I’ll also build a future list of trusted testers for pre-beta releases.

Great news Martin !

I have just sent you an email.

Cheers,
skr3dii

Avatar Christian Maus 17 post(s)

Hmmm, I sent you an E-Mail, but I didn’t get any response yet…? :-O

Hey martin I sent you an email but I haven’t recieved any responses.

This is just a guess but im pretty sure all of the beta testers have been selected as one i can say it is going to be a great release

This is just a guess but im pretty sure all of the beta testers have been selected as one i can say it is going to be a great release

I’m still happy for more Beta testers, sometimes emails are caught by our spam filter, and sometimes when we respond they get filtered as well. So please try again if you have emailed us and not got a response – because we 100% answer all our emails.

Forums General